Career Opportunity in Nursing Fields
You can be various types of nurses, as the nursing sector is always growing. There are many Career Opportunities in the Nursing Fields. Nurses are in high demand, and the nursing field jobs offer many rewarding rewards such as high income, multiple opportunities, and a sense of purpose. This post will teach you about the many sorts of nurses and the different prospects that each of these nursing occupations offers.
Nursing Courses After 12th In India 2024
We’ve compiled a list of types of nursing fields available in India after the 12th. These courses usually last 2 to 4 years, depending on the students’ preferences. Examine the requirements for the nursing program:
- BSc Nursing
- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife or ANM Nursing Course
- MSc in Mental Health Nursing
- MSc in Child Health Nursing
- Ph.D. in Nursing
- MSc in Psychiatric Nursing
- Post Basic BSc in Nursing
- MSc in Community Health Nursing
- MSc in Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing
- MSc – Medical-Surgical Nursing
- MSc – Nursing
Career in Nursing
With the development of medical facilities and the advancement of medical education in India, the number of people interested in nursing courses has risen dramatically. Understanding nursing concepts to become a skilled nurse is becoming increasingly popular among India’s youth. This impact can also be traced back to the renowned English nurse “Florence Nightingale,” whose miraculous work gave this stream a current shape.
The Advantages of Choosing Nursing Fields as a Career
- High job flexibility, such as the ability to work full-time, part-time, or on an hourly basis.
- Nursing is one of the most respected professions in the world, therefore you will undoubtedly like your work.
- You will also have the option of working in various locations. If you enjoy traveling and discovering new locations, this career will bring out the best in you.
- After a year of experience, you might expect good pay.
- It’s much easier to advance in this field as a writer, teacher, or other professional if you specialise.
Job Opportunity After Nursing Course
After completing the course from ANM college in Udaipur you can work as a primary health worker or midwife at any primary health care center if you have completed an ANM, GNM, or another nursing course. You could also work in a medical college or nursing school as an administrator or teacher. Apart from these domestic choices, you could try to finish your immigration process and look for work abroad.
A nurse’s job does not finish here; it begins when an actual emergency arises. Nurses also provide support to medical specialists, such as doctors, in operating rooms and clinical laboratories. Furthermore, nurses assist people in living a regular life while recuperating from disease. Nurses can specialise in areas such as midwifery, cardiac care, intensive care, orthopedics, pediatrics, and many more in addition to general activities. They must also stay up with the most recent technological advancements in the field of medicine. Nursing is about more than just caring for the sick. Teaching, administrative, and research roles are also available to skilled and deserving nurses.
- Home Care Nurse
- ICU Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Community Health Nurse
- Health Care Nurse
- Teacher – Nursing School
- Nursing Tutor
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Senior – Nurse Educator
Areas of Employment:
Once you have completed your course from a reputed GNM college in Udaipur you can apply for jobs in hospitals, nursing homes, orphanages, community health centers, rehabilitation clinics, old age homes, industries, sanatoriums, and even the military forces based on your talents, credentials, and experience. As a qualified nurse, you have a variety of career choices through the Indian Red Cross Society, Indian Nursing Council, and State Nursing Councils.
Career Opportunity in Nursing Fields
- Government Dispensaries: There are numerous Government Dispensaries where pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, and medical and dental services are available. You can easily acquire a job here after completing the Nursing course.
- Nursing homes: Often known as old people’s homes are facilities that provide residential care to the elderly and disabled. Work is also available for Nurses.
- Private hospitals/clinics: In most cases, private hospitals are run by non-profit organisations. Medanta, Moolchand Hospital, Fortis, Apollo, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, and others are among India’s finest private hospitals.
- Non-governmental organisations or NGOs: Groups that are not part of the government. The Non-Profit Organization is another name for it. Anyone who wishes to work for social change can easily join the NGO without having to register. Many nurses also work with non-profit organisations to help people.
- Rural Health Centres: Rural Health Clinics and Rural Health Centres are typically located in rural and medically underserved areas. A nurse practitioner or physician assistant must be employed by RHC.
- Government hospitals: Often known as public hospitals are typically owned by the government and receive money from it. These hospitals give free medical care to patients in several nations. This is also a fantastic alternative if you want to work as a nurse.
- Old age homes: Residences specifically designed for the elderly, often known as seniors (in the United States), senior citizens (in the United Kingdom and the United States), older adults (in the social sciences), and elders (in many cultures, including aboriginal societies). A nurse can give health care, drugs, and treatment to patients in this setting.
- Community Health Centers: A community health centre is a facility that provides healthcare to the general public. General practitioners and nurses provide healthcare services to people in a specific area in these clinics.
The average salary of a Nursing Professional
There are numerous lucrative wages available after earning a degree in Nursing. Take a look at the average salary earned by students over the last two years: –
|Staff Nurse BSc
|INR 11,500-INR 26,000
|Clinical Nursing Manager
|INR 45,000-INR 66,000
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent
|INR 38,000-INR 76,000
|Staff Nurse GNM
|INR 10,000-INR 24,000
|INR 18,000-INR 40,000
|INR 50,000-INR 1,60,000
|Chief Nursing Officer
|INR 1,00,000-INR 2,20,000
After earning your degree in Nursing, you can pursue a career as an educator or teacher and get the opportunity to acquire one of the highest paying jobs in nursing
|INR 38,000-INR 60,000
|INR 30,000-INR 45,000
|INR 50,000-INR 80,000
The Final Words
“The best thing you can give yourself is your career,” as the phrase goes, so start nursing or any other profession when you are truly passionate about being a nurse or other professional. It is critical to have an interest in order to begin a successful future.
It’s simple to pick the best Msc nursing college in Udaipur if you know where you need to go. If you’re still unsure, get advice from an education counselor or an equivalent.